Industrial visits in Mumbai-Pune
Pune is the second largest city in the Maharashtra and is the automobile capital of India, Pune is also educational hub with many colleges and universities, Pune is emerging as one of preferred location……
Day 1. Depart from your destination to Mumbai
Day 2, Arrive at Mumbai by Early Morning., transfer to Hotel , Check in, freshen up, Breakfast followed by city sightseeing , Dinner and Night Stay at the Hotel.
Day 3, After breakfast industrial visit evening at self dispense, followed by dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 4, Early morning departure to Lonavala, whole day sightseeing followed by evening departure to Pune reach Pune by Night Check in the Hotel, Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 5, After breakfast , industrial visit followed by time for shopping, and drop at Railway staion , Board train to your destination.
Day 6. Reach Your destination.
For Industrial Visits in Mumbai Pune, Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visits in Mumbai – Pune can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling