Industrial Visits in Goa
Goa is a one of the most Fantastic destination for industrial visit, there are 16 planned Special Economic Zones in Goa there are lots of manufacturing units which are engaged…
Day 1. Depart from your destination to Goa, over night journey.
Day 2. Reach Goa by Noon, Transfer to Hotel, and Check in the hotel freshen up , visit local market, followed by dinner and night stay at the Hotel.
Day 3. After Breakfast, Depart for Industrial visit, ( any one or two), south Goa visit/Mondovi River Cruise, followed Dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 4, After breakfast , North Goa Visit (Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, Agauda, etc) followed Dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 5. After Breakfast Half day free Time for Shopping or Beach Exploration Followed by Drop at Railway Station followed by Journey back to Your destination
Day 6. Reach Your destination
For Industrial Visits in Goa , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visits in Goa can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling