Day 1. Depart from Your Station to Bangalore , Over night Journey.
Day 2, Arrive at Bangalore by morning, transfer to Hotel , Check in, freshen up breakfast , followed by visit to Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum Bangalore, lunch ,Industrial Visit, back to Hotel, dinner and night stay at the Hotel.
Day 3, early morning Departure to Mysore, Visit Mysore palace, lunch , followed by visit to Virandavan Garden, followed by journey to Koorg. reach koorg by late Night . check in the Hotel.
Day 4, After breakfast whole day sightseeing followed by late night journey to Bangalore, over night journey.
Day 5, Reach Bangalore by early moring, check in the Hotel, freshen up, breakfast and then whole day sightseeing of Bangalore(Iskon temple, Lalbagh, Vidhan Saudha, Cubban Park etc), lunch, Dinner and then check out and Board train at Night
Day 6, Reach your destination
For Industrial Visits in Bangalore – Mysore – Koorg , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Bangalore – Mysore – Koorg can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling