Day 1,Depart from your destination to Agra, over night journey.
Day 2, Reach Agra by Morning , pick up and transfer for Freshen up followed by Industrial Visit and Visit to Taj Mahal and Redfort , Night Journey to Chandigarh.
Day 3,Reach Chandigarh, pick up and transfer to Hotel, Freshen up Followed by Visit to Rock Garden, Rose garden , dinner and night stay at the Hotel.
Day 4, After Breakfast Checkout and Depart for Shimla, Enroute industrial Visit Reach Shimla by late Noon, Check in the Hotel, Sightseeing followed by dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 5, After Breakfast Depart for Bhakra Nangal Dam, reach Bhakra by noon, whole day visit followed by departure to Amritsar. Reach Amritsar By Night, Dinner , overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 6, After Breakfast, depart for Golden Temple Visit, Jalian Wala Bagh,Lunch followed by Wagah Border Visit and Journey to Chandigarh, Reach Chandigarh by Night, and dinner over night stay at the Hotel.
Day 7, After Breakfast check out depart for Railway Station, board train for Your Destination.
Day 8, Reach Destination.
For Industrial Visit in Trivandrum – Kanyakumari , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit to Chandigarh Shimla Delhi Agra can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling