Industrial Visit in Trivandrum – Kanyakumari
Industrial Visit in Trivandrum – Kanyakumari, Trivandrum – Kanyakumari itinerary is one of the most preferred itinerary for industrial visit in Kerala, and offers industry for all most all streams, ranging from computer science to management …………..
Day 1 . Depart from your station to Trivandrum by Train. Over night Journey.
Day 2. Reach Trivandrum, pick up and transfer to Accomodation, get refreshed, followed by Visit to back waters, Boat Riding, Veli tourist Village, Shanghumugham beach,Visit Raja Ravi Varman Art Gallery, dinner and over night stay.
Day 3. After breakfast industrial visit , followed by Kovalam Beach Visit, Lunch, dinner and night stay.
Day 4. Early Morning Departure to kanyakumari, Whole day sight seeing, followed by journey back to trivandrum, dinner and night stay.
Day 5. Early morning Visit to Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Free Time for Shopping, followed by Drop at Railway Station, Board Train to your station.
Day 6. Reach Your Station
For Industrial Visit in Trivandrum – Kanyakumari , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Trivandrum – Kanyakumari can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling