Industrial Visit in Nashik – Mumbai
Industrial Visit in Nashik – Mumbai- Nashik a very popular religious destination, is now becoming a preferred location for the colleges from Mumbai and pune, who are avoiding overnight journey or stay, and wishes to have industrial visit.
Day 1. Depart from your destination to Mumbai
Day 2, Arrive at Mumbai by Early Morning., transfer to Hotel , Check in, freshen up, Breakfast followed by city sightseeing , Dinner and Night Stay at the Hotel.
Day 3, After breakfast industrial visit evening at self dispense, followed by dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 4, Early morning departure to Nashik, Check in the Hotel, breakfast, followed by visit to Ghats, Kaleram Mandir, Someshwar temple, Tapovan dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5, Early morning departure to Trimbakeshwar followed by industrial visit and drop at Railway station Board Train to your destination
Day 6. Reach Your destination.
For Industrial Visit in Nashik – Mumbai , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Nashik – Mumbai can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling