Day 1, Reach Agra by 11.00 A.M. pick up , and transfer to Hotel, Freshen up, followed by visit to Itmad-Ud-Duala’s Tomb, Mehtab Bagh, Redfort and Taj Mahal, Dinner and Over Night Stay at the Hotel.
Day 2, After Breakfast Check out and Depart For Delhi, Half day Industrial Visit(Broad Band, Optical Fiber Systems, IT & Networking systems) Cum lecture on Data Storage and Transmission at BSNL. Followed by Visit to AksharDham temple, Lotus Temple and India Gate, Night Journey to Shimla, Over Night Journey.
Day 3, Reach Shimla by Morning, Check in the Hotel, Visit Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, National Museum, whole day Sightseeing followed by Dinner and Night stay at the Hotel
Day4, After Breakfast, Depart for Manali, Travel through picturesque hill via Kullu, Reach Manali by Night. Check in the Hotel. Dinner and Over night stay at the Hotel
Day 5, After Breakfast whole day sightseeing(Rohatang pass, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road etc) followed by night journey to Delhi.
Day 6, Reach Delhi by Morning, check in hotel, freshen up, after breakfast visit Kutub Minar, Raj Ghat, Pass by Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Visit Jantar Mantar, Free shopping time at CP, followed Drop at Railway station Board Train to your Destination
For Industrial Visit in Manali Shimla Delhi Agra , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Manali Shimla Delhi Agra can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling