Industrial Visit in Kerala
Industrial visit in kerala - Kerala not yet very industrialized, yet is one of the preferred location for students from Tamilnadu and Karnataka, Cochin and Trivandrum offers the major chunk of industries available for industrial visit…
Day1. Depart From Your Station to Cochin , over night Journey.
Day 2. Reach Cochin by 10 a.m, pick up and transfer to Accomodation, get refreshed, followed by Visit to Wonder la(Veegaland), Marine Drive, pass by Cochin Fish net, dinner and over night stay.
Day 3. Early morning departure to Munnar, enroute breakfast, reach Munnar by 10 AM, check in the Hotel, Industrial Visit Tea Factory, followed by visit to Tea Estates and Botanical garden , dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4. After Breakfast depart for Thekkady , enroute visit Power house Waterfall, reach Thekkady by noon, Elephant Safari/Boating in periyar sanctuary, followed by evening journey to Alleppey, reach alleppey by night , check in the Hotel, overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 5. After breakfast depart for whole day backwater cruise in House boat, spend the day in leisure followed by departure to Trivandrum, reach Trivandrum by Night, overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 6, After breakfast depart for Kovalam Beach, whole day at self dispense, visit lord Parashurama temple, Padbhanama swami temple in the evening, followed by dinner and over night stay at the hotel.
Day 7. After breakfast industrial visit followed by visit to Veli tourist Village, Shanghumugham beach, dinner and over night stay.dinner and night stay
Day 8. After breakfast drop at Railway station Board Train to Bhopal
Day 9. Reach your station
For Industrial Visit in Kerala , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Kerala can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling