Day 1. Reach Agra by Morning , pick up by Bus, freshen up, sightseeing (Itmad-ud-dualah’s tomb, Mehtab bagh, Taj-Mahal, Red Fort)and Dinner, over night Stay at the Accomodation.
Day 2, After Breakfast Depart from Jaipur Via Fateh Pur Sikri, whole day Fateh pur Sikri Visit, Reach Jaipur By Evening, Check in the Hotel, Dinner and over night stay at the Hotel.
Day 3. After Breakfast, whole day Sightseeing(Birla planetarium, Birla temple, National meuseum, Amer Fort , kanak Garden, lake Palace), Dinner and Night stay at The Hotel.
Day 4. After Breakfast depart for industrial visit , followed by half day sightseeing(city palace, pink city and shopping time), dinner and night stay at the hotel
Day 5. After Breakfast Checkout and Depart for Delhi, Reach Delhi by Noon, check in the Hotel, Industrial Visit , followed by Visit to Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple , India Gate, dinner and Overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 6. After Breakfast Check out, Sightseeing (Kutub Minar, Red fort ) and free shopping time followed by drop at Railway station Board Train to your destination.
For Industrial Visit in Jaipur Agra Delhi , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Summers
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Jaipur Delhi Agra can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling