Industrial Visit in Goa – Mumbai
Mumbai – Goa combination is mostly sought out itinerary by north Indian Colleges, this itinerary provides a unique opportunity to visit all most all kind of industry in stipulated period of Journey……
Day 1. Depart from your destination to Mumbai
Day 2, Arrive at Mumbai by Early Morning., transfer to Hotel , Check in, freshen up, Breakfast followed by city sightseeing , Dinner and Night Stay at the Hotel.
Day 3, After breakfast industrial visit evening at self dispense, followed by dinner and and drop at Raiway station, Board Train to Goa, Over night Journey
Day 4, Reach Goa by Noon, Transfer to Hotel, and Check in the hotel freshen up , visit local market, followed by dinner and night stay at the Hotel.
Day 5, After breakfast , North Goa Visit (Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, Agauda, etc) followed Dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 6. After Breakfast Half day free Time for Shopping or Beach Exploration Followed by Drop at Railway Station followed by Journey back to Your destination
Day 7. Reach Your destination
For Industrial Visit in Goa – Mumbai , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Heavy Rain Season
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Goa – Mumbai - Mumbai/goa can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling