Industrial Visit in Delhi-Mathura-Agra
Fifty five Km. from Agra Lies the Birth place of Lord Krishna, one of the most popular destination among the domestic visitors , for industrial visit purpose Mathura also offers lots of industries ranging from Refinery to Milk processing.
Industrial Visit in Delhi Mathura Agra Itinerary
Day 1, Reach Agra by Morning, Pick up and Transfer to Accommodation, followed by visit to Agra fort, Taj Mahal, Dinner and Over Night stay at the Hotel.
Day 2, After Breakfast check out and depart to Delhi, Visit Mathura Enroute, Visit Krishna Janam Bhoomi, Vrindavan, reach Delhi by evening , freshen up and visit, Kutub Minar, India Gate and CP, followed by over night stay at the Hotel.
Day 3, After Half day Industrial Visit Followed by Visit to AksharDham temple, Lotus Temple, and pass by Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhavan followed by Dinner , and drop at Railway staion Board Train to Your destination .
For Industrial Visit in Delhi Mathura Agra , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Summers
- Gather Company & city information before travelling to the destination
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Delhi Mathura Agra can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling