Industrial Visit in Chandigarh-Manali-Delhi-Agra
Students going for Manali can have their Industrial visit in Chandigarh, most of the colleges from south prefer to have their industrial visit in Chandigarh or Delhi or in Agra, there are numerous companies ranging from Automobile to space research in these region
Day 1, Reach Agra by early morning , and transfer to Hotel, Freshen up, followed by visit to Itmad-Ud-Duala’s Tomb, Mehtab Bagh, Redfort and Taj Mahal, Dinner and Over Night Stay at the Hotel.
Day 2, After Breakfast Check out and Depart For Delhi, Half day Industrial Visit Followed by Visit to AksharDham temple, Lotus Temple and India Gate, Night Journey to Over Night Journey to Manali.
Day 3, Reach Manali by Morning, Check in the Hotel, whole day Sightseeing followed by Dinner and Night stay at the Hotel
Day4, After Breakfast, Depart for Rohatang Pass followed by Night journey to Chandigarh, over night Journey.
Day 5, Reach Chandigarh by Morning , Visit Sukhna Lake and Rock Garden followed by Journey to Delhi, Reach Delhi by Evening, Board Train to Your Destination,
For Industrial Visit in Trivandrum – Kanyakumari , Following Points has to be taken into consideration.
- Book your Railway Tickets in Advance
- Complete the Industrial Visit procedures before proceeding
- Confirm the Itinerary after consulting to Faculty Members
- Update your self with Climatic Conditions , Avoid Summers
- Carry your College Identity Card or any other ID Proof, while Travelling
- Keep a wallet-sized card with you that includes Emergency Phone Numbers
- Avoid Excessive Luggage. Just Bring what you can Carry.
- Carry College Letter Head and Seal to Avail Concessions on Entry fee to Various places like Monuments , Museum, Zoo etc
- Carry at least 4 photocopies of Student list along with phone numbers and email-ids
Industrial Visit in Chandigarh – Manali- Delhi Agra can be a very good learning experience if you plan the itinerary well and stick to the schedule and follow the Do and Don’t Do while travelling